How to grow your Australian dollars (AUD) on DECENT eNews
DECENT eNews allows passionate and enthusiastic content writers to showcase their talents to the world and earn money for the content they publish. To grow your Australian dollars (AUD) on all your questions, answers, stories, and articles on DECENT eNews is very simple and straightforward.
Please Note: You must log in to view your unique referral link (www.decentenews.com/register/?mref=).
1. First, you need to register a FREE (decentenews.com/register/) account with DECENT eNews and you automatically receive 10 points (0.1 AUD).
3. Contents created on the Forum will automatically be published on the platform. You can respond to questions raised by a community member or simply ask your own question. You can also post articles on the Forum.
4. You can Submit an Article (min. 250 words and max. 500 words) via our online submission system (Submit an Article button). The article will be checked and you will be notified via email if accepted or rejected.
5. For every “Received likes” you get from your questions, answers, and articles on the Forum, you get 1 point.
6. For every article submitted and accepted via our “Submit an Article” online submission system, you get 10 points.
8. 10 points will earn you 0.1 AUD.
9. You can monitor the progress of your combined received likes by clicking on “My Profile” (decentenews.com/forum/profile/). This section will also show you information such as your number of posts, questions, answers, comments, liked, received likes, ratings, articles published, and articles comments.
10. Your accumulated points can also be seen under your profile picture in “My Profile”.
11. Once you reach a threshold of 5,000 points, you will be paid 50 AUD. We will contact you once this threshold is reached.
12. Once another 5,000 points are reached (that is, 10,000 points), you will receive another 50 AUD.
13. We allow an early withdrawal at 500 points ($5 AUD). This can only be made through call credit (Airtime) for most countries.
14. So, the cycle continues as long as you keep accumulating the combined likes from your questions, answers, stories, articles, and publishing your articles on the platform.