Many studies and researches have been conducted and have shown that eating vegetarian food can be highly beneficial for individual health.
Vegetarian diet falls into two categories: Vegans and Lactovegetarian. A study conducted by Harvard University concluded that eating vegetarian can prevent you from life clenching diseases like diabetes, cancer and heart diseases. This study has also found that vegetarian people live a longer and healthier life than meat eaters.
Many of the Indian dieticians are also doing their research and putting forward their studies. According to the chief dietician of M.P. Birla hospital, Ms. Priya Gupta, vegetarian food has low-calorie healthy nutrients than the counterpart food.
The following is the list of top 10 health benefits that you can avail with a vegetarian diet.
1. Better for digestion process – Vegetarian diet is full of fibers, which helps you have better digestion process.
2. Vegetarian diet saves you from fat – Vegetarian diet has lesser fat content that avoids fat and weight problems.
3. Better diet for better metabolism – Vegetarian diet improves metabolism and doesn’t let sugar deposited in your body.
4. Vegetarians have good mood – Vegetarian people tend to be in a better mood than the non-vegetarian people.
5. Prevents heart-related issues – Vegetarian food tends to keep blood cholesterol in balance, and it minimizes the risk of heart diseases.
6. Contains less toxin – Vegetarian diet has less toxin that keeps you from weakness and fatigue.
7. Prevents you from bad body odour – Vegetarian food controls sweat gland, which saves you from unpleasant sweat and body odour.
8. Better skin quality – Vegetarian diet have vitamins, minerals, and appropriate water content for better skin quality.
9. Save you from problems like kidney stone – Vegetarians tends to have high urine pH level that prevents them from kidney stones.
10. Blood pressure in control – Vegetarian diet keeps blood vessels clean and keeps your blood pressure in control.
Now, it is the time that the non-vegetarians question themselves. Meat eaters take pride in eating it, but they have no idea about how it is affecting their body. Instead of asking a vegetarian, ‘Why vegetarian?’ ask yourself, ‘Why not?’
Kudos to all the vegetarians throughout the world for understanding its importance. Yes, you must all be proud of it.
Email address: [email protected]